Monday, 28 September 2009

It lives!

          I finally revived my computer! Awesome. It's a tank. Also, I'm too cheap to buy a new laptop.

          There was a thunderstorm last night, and now it's ridiculously windy out here. Also weirdly cold. It suddenly feels like fall.
          I'm always unprepared for that rush of familiarity. More than any other season, whenever I run into fall, I'm struck with the memories of past years' autumns. Like, this evening, when I was walking the dog, and it suddenly felt like fall in Michigan. Weird.

          Also, I bought some Christmas gifts today. I think I like Christmas too much. It's only been with extreme restraint that I've held out against buying any for this long. I want to wrap them already! Because I'm really that ridiculous.

2 comments:

Becky Robison said...

Don't get me started on Christmas yet. I can't think about Christmas until at least after Halloween, because I'll just go crazy I love it so much. We definitely have to see if any neighborhood children want to come with us this year. We have to keep the caroling going somehow. Or maybe just if ANYONE would like to go with us, young or old. Thoughts?

Kyle said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw

I'm drunk!

Post a Comment