For almost twenty-two years, I have successfully escaped most social drama, but suddenly, I've found myself embroiled, the focus of it. It literally descended upon me, without my prompting or knowledge.
          How is this fun? Why do people generate this, or relish this, or seek this out? It's as baffling to me as wilfully pulling your fingernails back.
          I love being used as a rallying cry for people's crusades. Because, you know, I'm such a victim.
          We're so close to the end, here. I just don't know if we're gonna have time to heal.
          And, yes. For once in my life, I'm angry.
3 comments:
Are you ok? What's wrong? Who is doing this to you? I will kill them. But first I will facebook message you, so that I can get more details on who specifically I am killing. You deserve to be happy your senior year. No drama. I love you. I am sending you happy vibes all the way from China. For serious.
You got angry...that's...scary.
0_o...
but, on the upside, I can get angry about something random (like maybe the fact that they plant trees in the middle of sidewalks here) and then we can eat cupcakes angrily! I've always wanted to eat a cupcake angrily...and by always, I mean for about five minutes...it seems like fun.
Is it cool if I beat your friends up? Because I'll totally do it.
I'm so sorry about this :( I miss you so much. I wish I could be there to help.
I love you.
Moo
Post a Comment