It's fixed! I'm not shivering in my house anymore! The air inside is noticeably warmer than the air outside! Man, this is great.
I'm still fine tuning my thermostat. I find my perfect temperature for being awake and walking around is slightly below my ideal temperature for waking up yet slightly above what works well for going to bed (inherently an issue because I can not manage to get out of bed to turn the heat up after I've turned it down to get into bed).
1 comment:
I'm still fine tuning my thermostat. I find my perfect temperature for being awake and walking around is slightly below my ideal temperature for waking up yet slightly above what works well for going to bed (inherently an issue because I can not manage to get out of bed to turn the heat up after I've turned it down to get into bed).
But I'm glad your problems are solved.
Post a Comment