Monday, 19 October 2009

Woes

          I'm still looking for a real job. Preferably somewhere not here.
          If you know of anyone who's in dire need of a girl who has good writing skills, excellent editing skills, modest photography skills, a penchant for baking, sewing, and music, and who can type 90 words a minute - let me know.
          I wish I were more marketable.
          Um. Don't make that into a prostitution joke.
          I've been searching various jobs via Google. Publishers, newspapers, etc. Also bakeries, for the hell of it.
          The more I think about it, the more I realize that the only thing holding me back from pursuing a job working in a bakery is my college education, and the nagging, parentally-induced belief that spending my time decorating cakes would be a waste of that time and money.
          Man.

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

Here's the deal: it would be super cool if you worked in a bakery. Some bakeries are freakishly awesome. I know, because I sold the cookbooks of some freakishly awesome bakeries at Borders. If that's what you want to do, I say go for it.

Post a Comment