I gave my two weeks notice on Tuesday! I didn't really mind dealing with the kids, but the management left a lot to be desired.
          I found a job as a dental assistant. I know, not really my field, but it pays much better and has regular hours. Neat.
          I'm excited to take X-rays and show kids how to floss.
          Also, I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
Huzzah for new jobs with regular hours! I miss you. I'm coming home this weekend though. We must hang out! I
I can't wait for Thanksgiving either is what I was going to write there with that final "I."
I have fond memories of going to the dentist as a child.
Were I to hazard a guess I suppose it might have had something to do with never having cavities (for which I was universally praised) or possibly because children are generally too short to look down anyone's tops with the rare exception of dental hygienists'.
Post a Comment