Friday, 12 March 2010

Technology

     So much for posting a "wrapping up the year/looking forward to the next" entry.  It's March.
     But I have been productive lately.  Following the example set by my good friend PRizz, I've decided to create (and hopefully maintain) a professional blog.  It's a supplement to my resume.  I'm not going to link it here, for the sake of protecting the relative anonymity of this blog.
     It was pretty fun to create, actually.  I have the feeling it was just a good way to spend a lot of time ostensibly working on getting a job without actually being all that productive.  Oh, well.

     Sorry - I was planning on writing more, but I'm pretty fried from too much web-editing.

     More posts are forthcoming.  Really.  Probably.

p.s. Loving this muddy spring weather!
p.p.s. Visited my boyfriend this last weekend - if I try to describe how wonderful it was, it'd fall spectacularly short, so I'm not even gonna try.

4 comments:

jenna said...

You should still do a wrapping up the year post!

jenna said...

And stop ignoring me!

!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too!

jenna said...

Go look!

Ack! - I love it!

Post a Comment