A great place to start is careerrealism.com. It has GREAT advice there, especially in their free webinars. I've been working on it for a while now-- preparing answers to interview questions, networking, and branding myself online. If you haven't started preparing yet, I can send you a link to the first video I got from them "the 6 things every jobseeker needs to do in 2010". I also have a list of common interview questions if you'd like them.
...You could always write me a letter, too. I like letters. Nobody ever writes to me, though. ::sniffle:: Good luck on the job hunt! I'm right there with you!
6 comments:
I know, I think so too.
Do you think they got my memo? It said, "Hire me beetches"
PS: Am I "lots of people"
Cause you should write letters to me
A great place to start is careerrealism.com. It has GREAT advice there, especially in their free webinars. I've been working on it for a while now-- preparing answers to interview questions, networking, and branding myself online. If you haven't started preparing yet, I can send you a link to the first video I got from them "the 6 things every jobseeker needs to do in 2010". I also have a list of common interview questions if you'd like them.
...You could always write me a letter, too. I like letters. Nobody ever writes to me, though. ::sniffle:: Good luck on the job hunt! I'm right there with you!
http://blog.makezine.com/MST3Shades2_cc.jpg
Things to do:
Update this blog!
Or send me a letter. ahem!
Post a Comment