I'm spending my fourth playing with this puppy. He doesn't have a name, yet, but I've been calling him Buster, Peanut Butter, Louis (as in Armstrong), Pickle, Bowzer, Girl Scout, Robin (as in Hood), Butternut (as in squash), and Dumpling (which my boyfriend says isn't manly enough).
As you can see, this puppy is exceptionally cute. Just before I took this picture, he was zonked out on top of the air conditioning vent.
Tonight we'll light off small fireworks. Good times.
Not much to report - got a second interview from the company that liked me a lot - hopefully that'll go well. Man, apartment living, here I come.

2 comments:
is that YOUR puppy?
PS. he thinks dumpling isn't manly enough, but somehow girl scout made the cut?
PSS. you should just call him scout.
Unfortunately, he is not mine. But I get to play with him often, because he's Nick's dad's puppy.
Girl Scout hasn't made any cuts - I just call him a variety of names because it's fun :)
Post a Comment