Monday, 28 March 2011

other blog and mindless crafting

Day two from Bad Habits & Character Flaws.  One of the more trivial ones.

So this new other blog is terribly self indulgent and also kind of emo, but I'll pretend it's a self-improvement project instead.  I have a few other posts ready to go, and I think I should have called it Bad Habits & Embarrassing Neuroses.  Oh, well.

I spent a huge portion of my day making a thirty foot paper chain out of a magazine, and also a sort of sculpture thing out of a half a phonebook that I'm going to hang up on the wall.  Cheap home decor, ftw.

phonebook thingy
paper chain explosion (thank you, Anthropologie, for your  ridiculously wasteful and aesthetically pleasing catalogs)
Unproductive productivity is how I roll.  I may have worn pajamas all day, and I may have foregone cooking and instead ordered Chinese takeout.




On an unrelated note, much as I appreciate google chat and skype, it should probably just be May so I can get to see my boyfriend without the aid of technology.

On an even more unrelated note (and now, for something completely different): another cute niece picture.
Emma, only the best baby on the planet.

1 comment:

jenna said...

cute and cute!

i like the new bloggeroo

Post a Comment