Sunday, 3 April 2011

Nevermind.

Decided to scrap the aforementioned new blog.  The sheer amount of self-indulgence was upsetting.  Also, it was a boring conceit.

This morning I had a dream involving going around eradicating undead creatures, like zombie mice and zombie people and poltergeists and stuff.  I was on a municipal crew called Post-Mortem Pest Control.  So I might consider writing a story about it.  If I knew anything at all about writing a script for a comic, I might attempt that, since it'd probably translate better with pictures.  Oh, well.  It's not as cool a concept as Ether Or, but I'm still pleased with my subconscious.


Exciting news: my best friend is visiting on Friday!  Totally stoked.  Yes.  Stoked.  The excitement has reached 1990s levels.

In the meantime ... more work, and more cleaning.  And possibly writing about the Creature and Spirit Divisions of the PMPC.



It's my birthday on Tuesday.  Weird.  I'll probably just end up working and then watching some Supernatural.  Or I might possibly buy myself a book.  Or a cupcake.  Choices.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You have the best dreams. Ever. Also: I AM COMING TOMORROW! SO EXCITED! #WINNING

Becky said...

That's right. I hashtagged "winning." Charlie Sheen style. That's how epic this weekend is going to be.

Post a Comment