Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Why I haven't written in a fucking long time

I spend all day logged into gmail for work.  Blogger is owned by Google.  When I try to log in to this blog account, I am thwarted.


Things that have happened in my life since last I wrote:
  • Nick and I went on vacation to my aunt's lakeside cabin, where we ate a lot of food and built bonfires every night.
  • PRizz and Dexy got married (still totally surreal to me).
  • I've volunteered at the museum some more (everyone thinks I'm a bio major. NOPE.)
  • The writing group is still going strong.
  • I bought Go Go Robics II, by the world famous Pontani Sisters.
  • Reread some Sherlock Holmes.
  • Read the Hunger Games (thanks, Tanner). Awesome post-apocalyptic book.
Yep.  Possibly I'll write more when the mood strikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty surreal to me, too

Post a Comment