I'm really feeling the urge to find a real job.
          Becky and I are going to try to actually write a novel (and hopefully a series) - we've been hashing out the basics and need to flesh out characters and draw out a story arc. Exciting!
          I have been feeling intensely girly lately (that was a lot of adverbs just there). I'm discovering that watching chick flicks is way, way more fun when you're dating a guy who is superior to the celluloid heroes of romantic comedies in basically every way. Instead of feeling distantly wistful, you end up feeling a little smug.
          (Sorry, sorry to anyone who reads this blog - I know, I know, stop being mushy, I know!)
          Nothing much else to report.
          Skype is neat. Being able to talk to friends who are half a world away (i.e. Patricia and Dexy) is awesome.
3 comments:
I am going to punch you for the mushy, that's for sure...but that's not to say that I don't adore you in every way :)
Loving you, dearest.
Yay novel! Skype is also neat. And I love you even though you're mushy.
Love!
haha, I know the feeling...it's sort of a "hah. Mwahah. Mwahahaha. You went through all that for THAT? Psh."
Post a Comment