I'm in Colorado! And it's wonderful. Those first few minutes at the airport when we were finally holding hands - it was completely surreal; I had the fuzzy feeling in my head that makes everything seem like a dream, all surreal and slow. It took a while for it to sink in: yes, I'm actually here, and, yes, he's really here, too. Really!
          So far: rain-segment (like a rainbow ... but a segment), Martinelli's apple juice, salamanders, mezzaluna tortellini, Frank Sinatra, Ace of Cakes, leftovers, lazing about, a super cute Corgi, intermittent thunderstorms, sloth (and chunk?), Sword in the Stone, an evening walk, and smooching. A good start to the week.
2 comments:
I could have sworn I left a comment on here. About how Martinelli's is awesome and I had some the other night too. Hmm...
I feel like you would make a video like this:
http://littlebrownpen.blogspot.com/2009/07/la-liste.html
but probs in english
Post a Comment