Saturday, 20 November 2010

I am still alive, actually

     Just very, very reticent.
     New in my life:
  1. The job continues fine; I've been promoted, so that's nice.  More responsibilities but more pay, too.
  2. I found an apartment!  It's right next to a park and is four blocks from the science museum.  Two of my friends live in the building, too.  Hello, dorm life.
     That's really all.  Life is starting to pick up.  The only stress right now is hoping my job will continue after January.  Because rent payments are kind of vital.  I'm making enough right now that I could survive a few months without a job in January, but I'd rather not have to worry about that.

     But this means that you all should come visit me!  Once I have furniture ....

4 comments:

jenna said...

Woo hooo! Congrats! We’ll be getting new apartments at the same time!

Write on this blog more!

Okay!

Kyle said...

I go to a school near a science museum. I never go. This makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

I made truffles today. I thought of you. I made them different, because one of my coworkers is gluten intolerant. So I melted two packages of chocolate with a can of val-u sweetened condensed milk and stirred it up with some amaretto. Worked great. I used a melon ball-er to scoop it out (it was quite firm after I refrigerated it). Yay chocolate!

jenna said...

pics of the new apt???

Post a Comment