I've been home for about a week and a half. It feels a lot longer. It's not necessarily a bad thing - I've just lost my sense of time without a schedule or routine to follow.
          I have an interview on Saturday with a department store portrait studio - if I get it, I'll stick around here for the summer. If I don't - I'll just move up to the cities earlier than I intended.
          Oh, man. This not-having-a-job thing is putting me on edge. I just want to get it secured so I can stop thinking about it.
          Also - I feel kind of bad for everyone who has to put up with me this summer. I'm still wandering around with a brain that keeps jumping back to my honey every third thought. I can't help it - not that I would, even if I could. I'd rather be irritating and in love than sensible and not. Any day.
          Wish me luck on my interview. I think I could actually have a pretty great time taking photos of fussy babies and fidgety kids - I'd get some good stories out of it, at any rate.
2 comments:
You will rock that interview. Don't even worry about it. To tell you the truth, I don't want you to move up to the Twin Cities until the schoolyear starts for me, because what the hell am I supposed to do this summer without you? :-)
p.s. comment on my blogs! it makes me sad when nobody comments.
Oh, look who has a blog. It's me! You got your job, which is neat, and I love you and whatnot.
Post a Comment