Wednesday, 16 June 2010

learning stuff, sort of working

          So I'm not really employed, but I'm doing some contract work for a webdesign company here in Denver.  They're teaching me a lot about impressive sounding stuff like Search Engine Optimization and the art of Persuasion Architecture.  It's exciting to learn new things, and I hope I can cultivate skills in web content writing.  Seems like a good field, and writing for various websites would let me always be learning about new things.
          I hope this pans out, because I'd really like to stop being homeless.  I want my own place so badly; it's making me crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good! I hope something permanent turns up soon.

PS, I noticed the new layout and I liked the clouds. Wasn't surprised when you turned back to the old one, though. It happens.

jenna said...

Woo hoo - congrats! Your layout is changing a mile a minute.

Please post more about little life things in Denver.

Or write me a letter.

Love

Post a Comment