When I get a job, I will
- get an apartment
- find a new bank
- buy a bed
- unpack everything
- go grocery shopping so I can
- cook a huge, delicious meal
- go shopping for work-appropriate clothing
- flannel-trap (that's going to thrift stores) like mad to find a loveseat, table, chairs, bookshelves, and lamps
- take out a subscription to McSweeney's quarterly (thank you, Becky) to begin filling up said bookshelves with pretentious literature
- take out a subscription to Netflix so I can counter that pretentiousness by watching The Sandlot and Supernatural and Glee and Waterworld
Motivation.
2 comments:
Oooh, i had a subscription to McSweeney's for a couple of years - it was like magic on my doorstep every month! You should def. go for it when you get the funds.
Good luck with the job hunt!
PS: Be careful of bed bugs if you get upholstered stuff from the thrift store. Just sayin'.
PPS:
11. Invite Jenna to come visit and soak up the arid mountainous goodness.
Post a Comment