Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Uninteresting post

     So I went to an employment agency today.  It was actually a lot more helpful than I was expecting.  Hopefully something will come of it.  I'd like a job, and soon.  I am disliking this vagrant life more and more.  For one thing, living in a house with kids is making me unhealthy - there's too many sweets around.  I don't usually eat a lot of desserts or whatever, but, man! cookies are good.  And ice cream cones.  And s'mores granola bars.  All of which are in ready, steady supply!  I have no willpower!
     I gotta find a job so I can get an apartment with a gym and stock my own kitchen with not-going-to-kill-me food.  I hate being health-conscious most of the time (I'd rather just eat the damned piece of pie and enjoy life), but I'm just feeling super gross right now.

     Those stories I wrote about working on last post?  I've been slowly (like, glacier-slow) revising them, adding sentences, removing words, tweaking paragraphs.  I actually submitted some stuff to Poetry Magazine.  I fully expect rejection, but it's cool to actually think about publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment