Thursday, 29 May 2008

Like vandals

          My summer is finally starting. That last paper I had hanging over my head from spring term is no more. Well. That's not completely true - it being almost four in the morning, I don't trust myself to be currently lucid enough to make sense (this is also the reason I'm not being terribly interesting or readable at the moment), so I'll have to read through the paper tomorrow morning, do some last minute revising, before I turn it in. But, after that, I'm free!

          This is a summer for projects.
              - Start my senior creative writing portfolio
              - Write songs for next year's band
              - Sew articles of clothing for friends
              - Read several books
              - Writing Center projects
              - Invent and perfect a notebook's worth of recipes
              - Job search
              - Write up my resume


          I'm feeling capable.


          I'll leave you with a summer quote:
          That’s how summer is: no past or future but all present tense, long twilights like vandals, breaking into new days.
              - Gretel Ehrlich

          Also -

2 comments:

jenna said...

woo hoo! come hang out with me now!

Timmy Troubadour said...

thai peanut chicken is one of my most favorite dishes ever. i suggest perfecting that one. not for me or anything. for your own taste buds.

Post a Comment