Buying that six pack of Mike's Hard Pomegranate Lemonade was a really great idea.
          Sometimes, paying a little more beats saving a few bucks and sacrificing quality.
          It's important to remember that you don't always know the whole story, and that being understanding can be the best course of action.
          I retain, for better or worse, my tendency to run away from most social situations, be they good, bad, or uncomfortable.
          I'm reassured by the fact that I can still take care of myself (including knowing when I need to ask for help) even when verticality becomes a task about which I have to actively think.
          I think today is going to be another unproductive day. Ambulation doesn't really seem like an option right now. But maybe I'll sit outside and read for a while. Absorb some sunlight. Produce a little vitamin D. It seems like a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment