There is just a little over two weeks until I'm officially done with my undergraduate education.
          Weird.
          I've been in school for eighteen years. Being a student has been how I've always defined myself, in some way. It'll be ... interesting, learning to shed that identity. It makes me a little nervous. Formative years are so much work. But it's nonetheless exciting. It feels adventurous.
          I'm looking forward to and dreading the summer. I plan to:
          - work part- to full- time.
          - find a job in the cities.
          - find an apartment in the cities.
          - get comfortable driving.
          - miss Nick like crazy.
          - relish the time with my friends.
          Can't believe it's already here.
1 comment:
That would be weird. But don't worry. You are seriously one of the most mature, capable people I know. If anyone can handle life, it's you. I am sooooo sad that I cannot be at your graduatation. It's freaking me out. What day is it specifically? I'll call you. LOVE!
Post a Comment