I had a fantastic birthday.
          Rollerskating with twelve good friends at an incredibly sketchy roller rink = a great time. We went to a twenty-four-hour diner afterwards around midnight. It couldn't have been better. The next day, my honey and I went out to dinner and a movie. And - joy of joys! - we found a photobooth! It's not a grainy black and white one, but it doesn't appear to be digital, either. It was out of film, but we're going back sometime soon, because we are dorks.
          In all, a pretty wonderful weekend.
          But now it's April, and there's only a few weeks left - I'm starting to feel the pressure. Cap and gown - bought. I'm wrapping up projects, scrambling to put things in order. I add things to my To Do list faster than I can check them off. It's gonna be a frantic few weeks. But then, it always is. It's strange to look around my room and think that I'll be packing it up soon.
          There's a lot I'll miss. But I have to remember that there's also so much to look forward to.
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday. I'm right there with you on the stressed out feeling, even though I'm not graduating. Think about it this way: you might be stressed out now, but in a few weeks you'll never have to be stressed out over school again. I get to be stressed out over school for the next few weeks, and for another entire year! :-) Good times. Also I am listening to "Take on Me" by A-Ha right now. Amazing.
things to look forward to! Like me coming back! And you sending me the last email you'll ever send to me in Thailand...oh wait...not.
I miss you. :( Wish I could have been at your birthday celebration but instead I kept someone else from attending. -_-. I miss him, too.
I went to that roller skating rink a total of once... it was sketch as hell but two good things came out of it -
1. They announce over the pa system when your food is ready in the snack bar.... "Hannah, your hot dog is ready" has been a running joke ever since.
2. The floors in the bathroom are slanted.... I still laugh until I cry when I think about standing there holding the stall door for Amelia and hearing her smack into it as she tries to button her pants on roller skates on the slanted tile floor.
I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that night. Oh fantastic. Thanks Leta and Meagan.
Post a Comment