Monday, 27 April 2009

"I'm glad we finally got to share rain."

          It stormed yesterday. Nick found me outside, getting soaked through with my shoes off and pants rolled up. We walked in the rain and saved earthworms.
          And then we discussed whether it was worse to upset natural selection for the worms by saving ones that would have died on the sidewalk, or for the robins that the next day would have been able to find dead worm breakfast the next morning.
          And we're nerds.

          I have some options lined up for summer jobs.
          - Borders.
          - Decorating cakes at a bakery, which would be awesome.
          - The library, doing whatever.
          - Being a secretary, because that's so much fun.
          - Waiting tables.

          I'm actually looking forward to working. I think it'll be a good time.
          But for now, I gotta finish my backlog of homework, polish up my resume, and study! study! study!

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

Busy. Busy is my life too. Good luck finding a summer job. My parents are looking for one for me, since I'm a little bit in China.

Post a Comment