Sunday, 12 October 2008

Freshness guaranteed

Today involved
  • Doing some stereotypically female therapeutic shopping.
  • Watching Life of Brian.
  • Going bowling on the spur of the moment.

          So ... maybe three items don't justify a list, but I had a great day.
          I've laughed more in the past few weeks than I have in the past few months combined. It's been really good. Really needed. I hadn't realized how flat life had been getting, and stale.
          I'm glad it's reviving.
          Tomorrow: spending most of the day writing thesis and then spending approximately 129 minutes watching the Empire Strikes Back. Nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Star Wars...how I miss you.

Hey, whenever you come back next, we should have a Star Wars marathon. The old, good ones, though, obviously. Wow...how many commas can I use? Hayzeus.

Anyhow, I love you to death, and I miss you like...two things that miss you. A lot.

Moo

Timmy Troubadour said...

i can now be found at cavalier-eternal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment