Monday, 6 October 2008

Weeeeeird

          I just had a panic attack while eating a baked potato.
          I didn't think that was possible. Wow.
          I'm inexplicably happy right now, though. I shouldn't be - I have an eight page midterm essay to write, but I've decided to do it tomorrow morning. I will regret this decision heartily come one o'clock tomorrow when I've only written four and it's due in an hour. However - at the moment, the prospect of going to sleep before midnight is beautifully appealing. If I get to bed at eleven, I can sleep nine hours and still get up early enough to have a decent chance at doing this midterm.
          I think it's a great plan. Time to put it into action.


          Oh, also - thanks, Becks. You are the voice of reason when I lose touch with reality. Remind me to bake you something tasty when you get home.

2 comments:

Becky Robison said...

I never thought a baked potato could be panic inducing. Interesting.

Also, you're welcome. :-) And I'm always happy to be reasonable, even if you don't bake me anything. But if you want to bake me something, I won't object. :-)

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Leta, this entry is the story of my life. "I'll just wake up extra early tomorrow and do it then...I want to be in bed before midnight."

We are two fucked up peas in a crazy pod, lovewad.

Moo

Post a Comment