Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Lists are faster than prose

- My absentee ballot was returned in the mail, so ...
- ... I registered and voted tonight.
- Las Vegas was entertaining, but exhausting, and I'm glad to be back.
- My friends make weird choices.
- I have so much work to do.
- I feel really gross and need to start eating better again.
- I bought a cloche hat and I look pretty adorable in it.
- I really should be writing fiction right now.
- All my classes next semester are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Niiice.
- My mom now has Facebook, which is unsettling.
- I hate Daylight Savings. It's not yet seven but feels like nine.

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

It is a bit unsettling that your mom has facebook. Meg's mom has one too. I wish facebook were only for college people still. I mean, what are you supposed to do? Friend your mom and give her unfettered access to your life? At this stage in your life, that's not really the relationship you're supposed to have with your mom. The stuff people share on facebook is typically the stuff they never share with their parents. Not that you need to be dishonest with your parents or anything, but there are some things that I would totally never tell my parents. That's just they way things are. I can see why you think it's weird.

Post a Comment