Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Things I've done with my break so far

  • Went to Molly's concert (it was excellent)
  • Made mojito cupcakes (white cake with lime and rum, cream cheese frosting with mint)
  • Made two cheesecakes
  • Found my old girl scouts vest - it still fits (sort of)
  • Patricia found my old fedora - I might bring it back with me
  • Found a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bandana
  • Restrung my guitar
  • Wrote a bit more fiction
  • Found fantastic childhood books (Where the Wild Things Are, Herbert the Timid Dragon, Mr Rabbit and the Lovely Present, Gregory the Terrible Eater, Goodnight Moon) in a box in the basement
  • Found a fictional journal I'd written in grade school about the Oregon Trail (don't remember doing it at all, but it was really hilarious to reread)

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

The Oregon Trail? Awesome. Also, I want a mojito cupcake. Love!

Post a Comment