Friday, 21 November 2008

Things that are addictive that I should cut back on

  • www.picnik.com
  • french fries
  • www.facebook.com
  • spending money
  • organizing my iTunes
  • putting mixes together on my iTunes
  • the almond chocolate chip scones at the coffeeshop
  • blogging
  • www.someecards.com


          There's probably more. But ... I'm not going to think about it.
          It occurred to me a few days ago that we're coming up on the end of the year pretty quickly here. I was thinking back to everything that's happened. It's a lot. Some of it was pretty major. Oh, man. Come late December, look for an epic, cliche, looking-back-on-the-year post.
          I was also thinking about new year's resolutions. Am I going to make any this year? I mean, I don't think I ever really have. They don't seem to be effective. My resolutions are always on the lines of "be a better person." You know. Unhelpful. But this next year - it's gonna be so different. I know it'll be rough, and formative, and unexpected. So maybe I should make some resolutions.
          Something to think about when I'm not writing stories, I guess.

2 comments:

Becky Robison said...

Yes, the internet is highly dangerous. For instance, I was far less productive than I had originally planned to be today because I can't stop watching "Daria" on YouTube. You know how it is.

jenna said...

thanks for your message - hope you're enjoying the back home

Post a Comment