It's really time for people to come back from break.
          I'm in a strange mood. Objectless affection and debilitating loneliness are vying for the upperhand. I keep oscillating between the two. This is what happens when I'm left on my own for too long.
          I think what I need right now are old friends. People who know my history, who know the person I am, the people I understand better than anyone else. People I don't feel I need to impress, or explain myself to. They keep me grounded.
          I've been resigning myself to a lot of things lately.
          Tonight, though, was good. Fenn, Decker, Marie, Jack, and I watched Lucky # Slevin and ate Pizza Rolls and drank grape soda. It was really gross, and really wonderful. I'm a fan of watching movies in the Writing Center with a group of friends. It hasn't happened in a long time. It was good.
1 comment:
Got your postcard today! It was fantabulous - dinosaur rock goddess, indeed! It's definitely going up in my room this year. Thanks!
Post a Comment