I had the weirdest dream last night ... I only remember parts of it ... There were twin brothers conjoined in some way, and scientists had to combine their brains in some machine (and their mother was screaming at their father, because she liked one son better and was like, "And he'll be mixed up with that riff raff son of yours, and he'll never be the same, and it's all your fault!"), and somehow it all worked out and the twins were able to separated and have their own brains back ...
          And then there was a part featuring the cast of the Venture Bros. and Brock Samson was turned into this Brock-shaped pile of fruit, mostly grapes, but could still walk around and talk and things, and was like, "Doc, you gotta stop doing these experiments when you're on the you-know-whats," and the brothers were like, "Hey, are you talking about the marijuana?"
          There was also a part in which someone was trying to kill me, but I don't remember any of the details. At any rate, it was weird.
          Yesterday, I slept through my alarm. When it went off again (lucky for the automatic snooze setting) twenty minutes later, I woke up with difficulty. It was like rising up slowly through molasses or something. That's never happened to me before. I usually spring from sleeping to conscious and functioning in an alarmingly brief period of time.
          Not much to report lately. Had a good discussion with my advisor yesterday - I think I'm going to take on writing a thesis. So that's neat. You know. I loves me the unnecessary stress.
2 comments:
So about how you have awesome dreams. The first part sounds like it would make a pretty cool story. You should write it. Good luck with your thesis!
Do you ever watch Mr. Show? We should do that sometime.
Post a Comment