Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Naturally induced hallucinations

          So that was an unpleasant twenty-four hours.
          My natural temperature is 96.8 degrees - this caused me a lot of confusion as a child. But a couple days ago, I woke up with a 102 degree fever. Gross.
          I can deal with sore throats and sinus stuff and whatever other illness symptoms go on - but fevers? They take me out of commission.
          But it broke last night. Which was such a great feeling - it was like relief, but felt by every cell in my body. Although I did have some bitchin' awesome fever dreams involving huge conspiracies and small apocalypses.


          Classes have started. It's harder to get back in the I-have-a-schedule-to-follow-and-responsibilities-to-fulfill-
by-certain-deadlines mindset than I had thought it would be. But it's gonna be kind of nice to have routines by which to set my days.

          On a side note - my thesis proposal was approved. So, that's neat, although I feel like I've earned the animosity of most of the English department faculty ... yeah.
          I'll have fun with that one.

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

Yay for approved thesis proposals!!! Good luck!

Post a Comment