I got a new phone and it's freaking me out. The wakeup alarm is ... really cheerful. It's got these little chipper bell sounds and upbeat chimes and gets louder the longer you let it run.
          On the other hand, I do enjoy some of the features. Like the ability to record ringtones. Nice. I'm irresistibly reminded of Tanner's personal ring. "Tanner, your phone is ringing."
          My friend Marie is temporarily homeless (kicked out of summer housing two weeks before her fall housing opens up), and her belongings are scattered between cars and friends' rooms and even an academic building. I'm storing a few of her things while she's in limbo. It must suck. I mean, I had a place to move into right away, and I'm still not really settled yet.
          I want to continue sitting here doing nothing, but I should either get up and unpack things, or go to bed because I work in the morning.
          A few friends are coming back tomorrow, so I feel like I should get my room into some sort of orderliness. They probably don't care, though. At any rate, I'm excited to see everyone.
          Oh, watched Atonement last night, and I kept picturing the leading guy having goat legs the whole time (he totally played the faun in that Narnia movie). It kind of ruined it for me.
3 comments:
Oh, I never saw Narnia so I didn't mind. :-) I miss you!!!! x 10!!!!!
Becky
I see you tomorrow!
Hahahahahahahaha.
Was Atonement good though? Because I've heard it was amazing and I've heard that it was the worst movie of all time. Let me know.
Loooooving you.
Moo
Post a Comment