Be happy! I love you!
I larvae you. Be happy.Also, listen to Amanda Palmer's song "Runs in the Family" (1) because it's a fucking awesome song and (2) because it mentions Seasonal Affective right in the beginning. And I thought of you.I miss you. I love you.Moo
Get a happy lamp! I have one, it came from Menards and wasn't too expensive. Anyway, the light bulb is designed to mimic the natural rays of the sun.
3 comments:
Be happy! I love you!
I larvae you. Be happy.
Also, listen to Amanda Palmer's song "Runs in the Family" (1) because it's a fucking awesome song and (2) because it mentions Seasonal Affective right in the beginning. And I thought of you.
I miss you. I love you.
Moo
Get a happy lamp! I have one, it came from Menards and wasn't too expensive. Anyway, the light bulb is designed to mimic the natural rays of the sun.
Post a Comment