This morning, I dreamt that I was running a really nerdy bar - all the drinks were named after various historical figures, events, and places. I told my friends, and they want to do it. This is why I love them. Here were some of the drinks we came up with -
          Prehistory: the Cretaceous Dawn. The Primordial Soup.
          American Lore: Georgie's Cherry Tree. Johnny Appletini. Babe the Big Blue Shot.
          There'd be European history (the Marie Antoinette, the Storming of the Bastille, the Thumbscrew), scientific breakthroughs (the Tesla Coil, the Alternating Current, etc), classic literature (the Poor Yorick), ancient cultures (the Vesuvius, Quezoacoatl), and more.
          It'll be great.
          Things here also keep reminding me of my friends at school. "I'd brush my teeth with the Force ... " I miss everyone, and I can't wait for next semester. But in the meantime, break should be fun.
3 comments:
I am excited. I wish it would actually work. Maybe it will actually work.
If not, at least we can create super nerdy drinks and...drink them amongst ourselves. To make it extra-strength nerdy. And shit.
I love you.
Moo
leta? did you change your blog?
I would definitely go to that really nerdy bar. Let me know when you open.... I will be there!
In a sort-of related note, I had an Oscar Wilde shot glass that said "Work is the curse of the drinking class" and I broke it. I've been upset about it for four months.
Post a Comment