Monday, 29 December 2008

You know what would be awesome? A soul pet! Like, with a little water and a sunny shelf, it'll start growing a new coat of soul! Like a chia pet.

          I went to the mall today. I know. It was a terrible idea. I'm in the process of growing a new soul because my old one was ravaged and eaten by American consumerism.
          It's been a day of poor choices. For instance, I'm currently watching Kate and Leopold with my mom. I know! Awful. Of chick flicks, that is one of the worst possible. It's poison to the female psyche.
          I need to get back to school. Or something. This whole sitting around at home thing is wringing me dry. I'm getting ... boring. I'm becoming a boring person. This is no good. The brief respites, when I hang out with friends, are fantastic. Going to Borders is a wonderful thing. It's partly why I leapt at the chance to get out of the house today, even if it meant braving the mall.
          This break is too long.

2 comments:

jenna said...

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!

Becky Robison said...

I'm sorry you're not enjoying break. I love you!

Post a Comment