Things. No biggie. Life. Whatever.
- I love baking delicious sugary things for boys. It's so easy to make them happy.
- I have a lot of stuff to do, but I'm actually feeling pretty confident about it. Also terrified. But ... I think I can do it. Maybe?
- How not to stress, according to Nick: "Just ... don't."
- Waterproof zippers are fascinating.
- My shampoo smells like pineapple. I love showering.
- Snow means it's time to start wearing my boots. I feel indestructible when wearing my boots.
- Next semester will kick a lot of ass.
- My old Savage Garden CD is awesome.
- I'm not good at making eye contact with people.
- I wrote in my journal for the first time in almost a month.
- A two week interval between Thanksgiving and winter breaks is a viciously stupid idea.
- A few good friends will be leaving in far too short a time - either by graduating, or by heading off to foreign lands. It's weird how things change when it's your last semester at school.
- New plan: try to spend New Year's Eve with each other - the group of us from the good old college days.
- My fridge is full of Naked Juice and chocolate truffles.
- Life is pretty okay.
3 comments:
Noooo to the New Years plan; you have to spend it with Meggity Anne and Becky and myself!! Please? Please love me?
Moo
(Actually, I'm not sure if Becky will even be here for New Years...but I think she will.)
Oh, this is for New Year's in future years.
Of course I'm doing New Year's with you guys this year!
That's a lot of "years."
Ohhh good lord, I'm mentally deficient. Thank goodness. Yes, I said it, thank goodness I'm mentally deficient.
In any news, I love you.
Moo
Post a Comment