Thursday, 12 March 2009

Ain't got no right (no, no you don't) to be so exciting

          When did life become this wonderful? At what point did I start deserving this? All I can do is drink it in, learn to live gratefully, without answers.

          Today (I have to make myself lists now; it's become increasingly difficult to get things done):
          - Clean my room!
          - Finish doing laundry!
          - Read a bunch of fiction manuscripts!
          - Research jobs.
          - Work on my resume (scary stuff, man).
          - Catch up on homework.
          - Work on my fiction portfolio ...

          .... Wow. I didn't realize I have so much to do right now. Okay. Let's get it done.

          Oh, blast. I am getting sick - my glands are all swollen. This is what happens when I'm cut off from my daily supply of cranberry-orange juice. Grape juice is cheaper, but just not cutting it. Hello, vitamin C supplements. You better work your magic in the next two days, or there's gonna be a reckoning. I refuse to lose more time.

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

Wow! That was an exciting list! So many exclamation points! :-) You can get it all done. You know why? Because you're awesome.
Love!

Post a Comment