Thursday, 26 March 2009

So this is how it should be.

          I've been oversleeping. Or maybe undersleeping. It's hard to tell. Either way, I'm tired during the day - I've been taking naps, which is unheard of. I walk around just the tiniest bit fuzzy, a fraction of a second slow.
          But I don't mind. Probably I should, but I don't.

          I have a very strong, very inexplicable urge to bake bread right now. I might indulge that.

          This Saturday marks one month of dating my honey. I think we're going to watch a silly movie (of course) and go out to dinner. Or maybe we'll stay in and cook something, or make dessert - we'll see.
          We're still in a constant state of pleasant surprise, getting used to the feeling of being loved, relishing the chance to give love. We're getting comfortable and spontaneous and adventurous and relaxed.
          It's slowly becoming less of a shock for me, the thought of being worthwhile, the sensation of being cherished.

1 comment:

Becky Robison said...

Oh my god, I'm not going to lie, but reading this blog is getting a little sickening. :-) That's ok. I'm glad you're happy.

Post a Comment