Man, today is good. I'm feeling full of affection for everything. I no longer look or feel like a monster (thank you, antihistamines), the sun is shining, it smells like summer, and I'm feeling ebullient.
          I want to high five somebody. I want to hug someone, the kind of hug that necessitates jumping up and down with squeaking, inarticulate delight. I want to hand out cookies with pink and yellow frosting to strangers. I want to wear a skirt and no shoes and walk in a creek with flowers in my hair. I want to share a rootbeer float, extra ice cream, two straws! It's that kind of day. A making-out-in-the-elevator kind of day.
2 comments:
I wholeheartedly agree!
Wow, that is exciting for you. :-) The weather has been great in Beijing too. Today it was 80 degrees! But I think it might get colder on Friday. Depressing.
Post a Comment