Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Just okay

          Sometimes I don't think my mother realizes how acidic she can be.
          I have a lot of work to do. I am now faced with the realization that I have one month of school left. It's no longer a vague Someday. It's freaking here. I have to finish my senior creative writing portfolio, write up my resume, hopefully find a job or at least secure some interviews, and wrap up all my regular schoolwork. It's suddenly starting to weigh a bit.
          Man. Work! Go, team, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I can add something else to your incredibly busy life...

1. you should email me some time. :P
2. would you be willing to take some time out of one of those first days when I return (well, not first first days, but yeah) and go on an excursion of an incredibly girly type? Because I need a graduation dress...I've been given leave to go to a department store, but I need a companion, I believe.

Becky Robison said...

You're going to pull through. Because you are the coolest person ever. You're just that good. Nobody can stop you. Do these words of encouragement help? Hopefully so. I MISS YOU LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!

Post a Comment