Yesterday was yet another great day.
          I've been realizing more and more, though, that I'm going to have to deal with unpleasantness, and soon. I'll eventually have to face the fact of our imminent, inexorable separation - and it won't be just some mildly entertaining tragedy I've daydreamed, not just some abstract what-if. I'm going to have to deal with it.
          But I'm not going to mar the time we have left with bleak thoughts about the future; I just want to be aware. I just want to remember to savor this time.
          And I am. I'm drinking the days in, filling up with goodness, shoring up the memories and sunlight.
1 comment:
Oh you, you're so cute and melodramatic. :-) You don't know that the separation is going to end your relationship. I mean, I see what you're saying, and I don't want you to get your hopes up. But if you two really like each other this much, things might not end as badly as you think. Yeah, you might be away from him, but that doesn't mean things are necessarily over forever.
Post a Comment