Saturday, 12 July 2008

I'm covered in glitter and not sure what to do about it.

          The more I live "the collegiate life," the more juvenile and immature I feel.
          It's a quandary. I think it might be time to be boring again. I'm feeling the need to hermit myself away. I sort of miss the reclusive life. I think tomorrow will be devoted to reading, recovering, and relaxing.


          Man, note to self: the next time I'm being a floozy, I'll put my floozing to better use. (I should note here that me being a floozy entails what, in other more normal people, would be called merely being harmlessly flirtatious. I don't make a very good floozy.) No more floozing to disinterested subjects.
          I really have to learn how to read signals better.



          Oh, and I'd like my faith in the male species restored, please. Somebody prove to me that you can be decent and think with your cerebellum (actually, to be more physiologically exact, using your pre-frontal cortex), okay? Sorry to be dramatic. Sometimes circumstances call for righteous outrage.

6 comments:

meagan said...

re: cerebellum

Not sure what part of the brain that is but I know that your frontal lobe (the part that controls reasoning and all that good stuff) doesn't fully develop until after you turn 25, so I try not to expect too much from anyone. :)

jenna said...

Floozy!

jenna said...

and your new format is very bright indeed

Anonymous said...

I think you make an excellent floozy. :-) Just kidding.

Love!

Becky

meagan said...

it's your blog but I liked the old format.

Actually, I think I just liked the spoon. Can the spoon come back?

Anonymous said...

I love you and your floozyness. Isn't glitter a bitch to get rid of? I thought I was going to be shiny forever after the pride parade...

I miss you.

Love love
Moo

Post a Comment