Tuesday, 15 July 2008

It's funny, because "hermetic," as spell check suggests, disliking peculiar permutations of words, also works here.

          I think I'm going to be a recluse for a while.
          I sort of miss the lifestyle. The past few weekends have been spent being overtly social. I find myself missing my solitude. It's tiring being a normal human being sometimes.
          So I think it's time to revive my hermitic habits, if only for a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a balance of both lifestyles is good. After all, I'd hate it if you became a recluse forever, because I'd miss you! :-) By the way, I keep forgetting to mention this, but Warner Brothers is planning on doing a Sherlock Holmes movie that will come out in 2010. It will supposedly be directed by Guy Ritchie, an action film director, and apparently they are planning to strip away some of Holmes' victorian reserve to make the film fit for the 21st century. Oh, and also, they want Robert Downey Jr. to play Holmes. I don't know how I feel about this. Your thoughts?

Becky

Post a Comment